I have an exciting announcement today – coming soon from Zoya are two new collections ‘Seashells’ & ‘Sunsets’. I just can’t wait to get my hands on them especially as the Seashells collection are all PixieDusts!!!! You have probably gathered by now if you have followed me for a while that I love, love, love my PixieDusts and I was gutted to read a while back that they were no longer available from my supplier, but now we have a new set to look forward to! *GRIN*. The launch date for the U.K. is 19th May and if you are in The States they were launched on 3rd May, so you can get them now! Yay!
Here is a sneak peek at one of the colours – ‘Zooey‘. Which is a classic pink textured PixieDust laced with a fine thread of gold and medium sized holographic hexes for added dimension. What do you think…? Yummy eh!
I also have for you a little peak at the other colours:
- Levi – ZP841: Beige gold textured PixieDust with medium holographic hexes. Designed to update a classic neutral pixie with a little more glam.
- Linds – ZP842: Cherry red textured PixieDust with red and fuchsia glitter to mimic the look of maraschino cherries dipped in sugar.
- Cece – ZP844: Full impact green, textured PixieDust with a thin vein of gold creating a fizzy lemon-lime effect.
- Bay – ZP845: Sky blue textured PixieDust with fine silver and gold glitter creating a dreamy effect. Reminiscent of cloud gazing on warm summer days!
- Tilly – ZP846: Starry grey textured PixieDust with a small holographic glitter interwoven with a darker gunmetal. Perfect for hot nights out on the town!
Also they have One Coat Creams in the ‘Sunset Collection‘ Here is a swatch of the gorgeous blue ‘Dory‘
The Sunsets collection consists of the following:
- Cam – ZP847: Deep, fully saturated orange with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Rich and juicy like a ripe tangerine!
- Dixie – ZP848: Juicy watermelon red with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. A cool treat for hot summer days!
- Brynn – ZP849: Popsicle pink with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. The epitome of happy carefree color!
- Liv – ZP850: Fun-filled purple that is seriously saturated and makes a statement! Great on any skin tone, with or without a tan.
- Dory – ZP851: Vibrant cornflower blue with a densely saturated, buttery smooth application. Get ready to rock the waves!
- Ness – ZP852: Softened jade green with a hint of blue to make it wearable for all skin tones. Reminiscent of sea glass found on your favorite beaches!
Here is a shot of them all on a display rack:
If you’d like to buy these in U.K. keep your eye on zoyapolish.co.uk to find out more and get buying on 19th! Enjoy the sunshine this weekend!